Friday, March 21, 2008

stop and stare

what can i do now is stop and stare, others leave it aside... i have already tried my best... stop thinking stop missing... but if i can see her i will stare at her thats it... life too short to live... stop wasting time... time is precious... if everything goes well will see... luckily theres blogger for me to talk... will change myself... temper, ego, bad character i will remove it... i believe GOD is with me he will help me out... the only thing now is how GOD want me to be... he created me he put me here with all kinds of test... in the mean time he knows what is best for me... what i can do now is listen to him follow his guidence... nobody loves me more than GOD do... he is my father... am not trying to be holy here... and i will not be holy... i will be the same wild playful but must learn to grow up... i am very happy that i did not miss last nite service... i am happy that i went up front... after the service i felt diferent... thank GOD  for the healing... i will love her silently... and i will love GOD too... our aba father is that how we say hahaha... ok till here will always update to blog hahaha... thanks blog for letting me type here... hahaha... stupid... take care and ciaosz

No comments: