Friday, March 14, 2008

blablabla finaly the sun shines today

its been three days from which i enter blog dont know what to say, what to type, what to write... ok me everyday hanging out in my friends house nothing better to do... then chat cause cant go out been raining like crazy... get myself all wet every single day... finaly the sun shines today... phew... kinda miss tai yang gong gong... hahaha... hope u understand mandarin... everynite hang out with chuan lung, nat, or kok chin  nothing better to do in life... just sitting around smoking drinking eating.... and 1 more thing... i am very happy to chat with my heart love BABY SHANNON every night.... that feels really really good... hahaha last nite chatted till 4.30 am wah finaly i got a good nite rest... woohoo... slept till 9 something nat woke me up saying chuan is coming now... got ready so rushing... after i finish a call from him saying hehehe chuan say next day hahaha... nvm after that got a call from jen jen ah jen zax hahaha saying that he is coming over. asking me can he come over now? i said yes sure... i got ready again after that a call from jen jen saying aiyah sorry next time again... so i got ready for 2 times today. ok till here my day from getting ready... kinda boring now... hope tonite theres some programe yeah... so yeah AND I LOVE MY HEART SHANNON baby alot.... buai buai... ciaoz adios...  take care shannon hahaha... buai buai

No comments: