Tuesday, March 4, 2008

misserable time

Hi, my name is jacob... i am new here... just trying to start something out for people to know me better... lets start about me today... i had a very bad day for almost a week already... but today wasnt the worst... i love a girl very much her name is shannon... i will never change this heart... se is a caring, kind, and a loving girl... will always love her... i miss her so much till i attemted suicide... but even i do all this things she will hate me more... so i called her today again... but she wasnt that happy so i ask her whether she still loves me... but i am sure is a yes... but she still suggest that we both should let everything go and get back to normal before we knew each other... i know is very hard for me... but for her i will always try to do it... even if i struggle how hard i must still try... today is kinda worst day because my school teacher tell meto cut my hair and my phone got confiscate... anyway all this doesnt matter... my baby shannon matters to me alot... and i will never give up but will change myself... and today is my fourth day in hunger... till here... will post about me tomorrow... keep you guys update... I LOVE MY DARLING SHANNON... take care bye bye and ciaoz

No comments: