Monday, April 28, 2008

why

why am i still emo... it seems like i can't forget her... why am i still crying out in pain... how can i get over this... how why must relationship turns out to be so hurtful for me... its been so long she has found her love... i should be happy for her, yes i am happy for her... but why i am still feeling emotional... Are you there for me when i am in pain... are you??? do still love me??? why do you do this to me, why do you do this so easily...HOW... how to forget her how to let go... why do i still think of her every night... am i falling for someone hahaha... forget bout i said up there... just kidding i am not falling for someone i am no more emo... i am just as happy as i used to be... woohoo the feeling is great... yeah but if you ask me do i still love her... the answer is YES I STILL LOVE HER VERY MUCH... AND I MISSES HER ALOT... but well things didn't work out for some reasons... our life is all make up by GOD only he knows whats good and wads best for every single one of us... so every single dumb and dumerrer appreciate this life he gave you... stop falling in unnecessary traps get up on your feet and walk up straight... you can see the future as bright as me... ciaoz stupid

No comments: